Tuesday 23 February 2010

Louis Vuitton...the SPICE of life!

After months of longing I am finally the proud owner of the Spicy Sandal in Burgundy Suede Baby Goat Leather... They arrived this morning and made an otherwise dull and rainy day, shiny and bright. The beading, colours and craftsmanship are even more breath taking than I imagined. The shoes are made from velvety suede baby goat leather which features geometric beads and gold-finish accessories, gold-finish Louis Vuitton lace tips, Monogram canvas insock that is padded for enhanced comfort a faceted multi-coloured platform and a sturdy leather sole.

LV's spicy additions with their exotic leathers, tribal-inspired fringes, beads, sequins, gold-finish rivets and other rich embellishments appealed to me immediately and ever since I saw them way back when I knew I had to have them. They just couldn't be anymore 'me' and despite being a few seasons old now they will fit in perfectly with this seasons 'African' inspired trends...bring on the sun!!








More modelling pictures to follow...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment